Check out our offer for industry and science.
We offer a comprehensive supply of cryogenic installations, including design, production, and assembly. As part of building cryogenic systems, we also offer:
- Delivery of cryogenic fittings: cryogenic valves (manual, solenoid, pneumatic), cryogenic safety valves, cryogenic pressure reducers;
- Deliveries of cryogenic tanks and dewars;
- Automation and metering systems for installations;
SEE OUR PRODUCTS
VIP – vacuum-insulated pipeline is commonly used for the transfer of liquefied technical gases and LNG. In order to easily modify the route of the pipeline, our offer includes flexible vacuum-insulated hoses. The separator is used to separate the gaseous and liquid phases of the cryogenic medium, thanks to which it ensures the supply of a homogeneous liquid to the collection point.
For science, KRIOSYSTEM offers deliveries of such devices as:
- CRYOSTATS – for testing and research in liquefied or superfluid helium conditions
- VALVE BOXES – for separating the helium stream and separating the gaseous and liquefied phases
- MULTICHANNEL TRANSFER LINES for the transfer of liquefied helium
- CRYOGENIC MODULES INTEGRATED WITH LOW-TEMPERATURE SUPERCONDUCTORS – for the transmission of helium and electricity in superconducting conditions
Each of the above devices is individually designed to meet the requirements of the application.